Poletne šole v Pragi – julij 2016 (CBU Summer Schools in Prague, July 2016)
By default, summer schools last 14 or 21 days. For group pricing contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If organized separately for a group of 10+ participants, we can arrange a translator.
- Full course takes 2 weeks, 4 x 60 minutes daily, lectures during weekdays
- We can invite you for three weeks including library work time and sightseeing (no lectures on third week).
- We provide full visa support (invitation, programme, hotel vouchers)
- International certificate
- Enjoying Europe in summer
- July 11, 2016 – July 24, 2016 (two weeks, full course)
- July 11, 2016 – July 29, 2016 (three weeks, with library and sightseeing free time)
- Prices are same, only difference are different invitation dates.
- Course price 490 EUR per person
- Hotel voucher price (if you need visas): 40 EUR per night for room of 1-4 persons in a four star hotel with breakfast (metro station across the street and 15 minutes from lecture location). You can arrange hotel voucher independently on us should you want to stay in another hotel at other prices.
Shengen visas full support (hotel vouchers, invitations, programme), ****star hotel, scholarships for groups, individual prices starting at 490 EUR, individualized international certificate. We can arrange airport transportation at 30 EUR one-way, extra payment required.
Summer schools overview
Business and Economics courses (starting July 11, 2016)
English language courses (starting July 11, 2016)
Cultural Summer School (starting July 11, 2016)
For further information use contact form below or email us to email@example.com